The Iris Chart (Map) Transparency is a visual tool to assist the Iridology Practitioner to accurately locate features in the Iris in relation to the iridology map.
These reference tools are designed to make iris analysis more accurate.
The field of iridology is still in need of more research. However, these maps incorporate the most recent advances in iridology, in part enabled by the new technology which allows more detail to be visible.
We offer 3 maps:
- Bernard Jensen
- Irislab's version (combining the American and German systems)
- Iris Grid (with minutes and 0.5 minutes, no text)
(English & French versions available)
- Open an iris photo on a computer screen
- Place transparency on the screen
- Size it (zoom in or out) to fit the map.